Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Will told us to post (LucyLowie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Because Will told us to post (LucyLowie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Will told us to post (LucyLowie)

Post by Lucy Odair Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 pm

"Maybe they can name it after me." Lucy joked. "Lucy Jackson, sounds a bit weird." she laughed. "Maybe they should keep the name 'McKinnon' or maybe they should name it McKinnon, McKinnon Jackson or Jackson McKinnon. That would work." That would be the most tacky, creepy, awful name ever.

"They could go with all your names, I mean Matthew William Oliver or Willow Odette Lizbet Laura, might be a bit long though. Maybe they'll just name it 'Baby'." she grinned, tapping her fingers on the table. "Do you want to buy the bib then? I can go with you, if you want. Help you pick out a colour. Have you decided yet?" she really had an awful habit of never shutting up, she'd noticed.

Even though babies and everything around them scared her, Lucy was kind of interested to go with Willow and buy the bib, that way she could also walk her home and maybe even witness the gift giving. She really, really wanted to see the look on their faces. "Do you think you'll give it to her right away? Or wait 'till Baby is born?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Because Will told us to post (LucyLowie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Because Will told us to post (LucyLowie)

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 am

"If you were called Lucy Jackson for a long time, then it mightn't sound weird," Willow murmured, though the look on her face clearly said she didn't believe it. Purely the fact that the baby would be named after her neighbour would be weird. "I don't really know what name they're going to keep though...I haven't really thought it would be a problem. I thought it would be Jackson."

Willow couldn't help but giggle as Lucy listed off all their names as if they were possibly candidates for the baby. They were rather long. "I don't think 'Baby' is a proper name," she said through her giggles. "If-if you don't mind coming with me, that'd be really nice. I'm terrible at making decisions between different colours and stuff."

"I'll probably give it to her right away," Willow admitted with an embarrassed smile. "I'm too excited to wait till the baby's born. I'll buy her another present then maybe."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 pm

"Willow Jackson sounds better, doesn't it?" Lucy grinned. "I dont think 'Lucy Jackson' is ever going to be a popular name, but that girl would be gorgeous." she smiled brightly. "Maybe it's a boy though, they could name it after your brothers then, though it wont be as pretty as it would be as a Willow or Lucy."

Lucy then leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes. "Do you know what colour the bib should be? You've no idea about the gender, correct?" she bit her lip thoughtfully. "We need to find the perfect colour."

She couldn't stop her from smiling when Willow said she'd probably give it to her straight away. Excellent. "You're not so patient, eh? Me neither. I hate waiting. And people that make me wait."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum