Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon) Empty Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon)

Post by Lucy Odair Fri May 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Lucy didn't really wanna go. She didn't quite understand why she had to be the one to go. What if he was actually dead? That would be kind of gross. But at least that would be a short visit.

She stared at the door, biting the inside of her cheek. She could always just leave and say he wasn't home. But then they'd just force her to go again - because her friends were stupid enough to vote that she should be the one to go and see one bloody William McKinnon. And have to actually talk to him. She really wasn't sure how that was going to turn out. They didn't do much talking.

Sighing, the dark haired girl forced herself to knock on the door, crossing her arms again as she waited for someone to open it.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon) Empty Re: Tee-Totalism (Odair/McKinnon)

Post by William McKinnon Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Who was that at the door? Where was everyone else? Why wouldn't someone go and get it so that he wouldn't have to move?

Rolling off of the sofa from his makeshift bed, Will stood up, wiping his eyes and wrapping the duvet he'd pulled downstairs around himself, fighting off the cold air that seemed to be attacking him with each movement. He really was frozen solid. This wasn't good. What if he needed help? Did this mean he had a habit? He hoped Liz was suffering as much as he was, and yet at the same time he hoped she didn't. She was fourteen.

He opened the door, ready to tell whoever it was to fuck off, when he recognised the girl on the other side of the door. Oh God. Why did she have to be here? He could only deal with her when they were drunk or sleeping together. Smirking slightly, he rest his head on the doorframe. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Odair?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Lucy's eyebrows furrowed at the sight of William, when he opened the door, he wasn't quite dead but he didn't look very well.

The girl tilted her head slightly. "Our friends." she replied to his 'greeting'. "So, this is what you've been doing?" she raised her eyebrows. "Staying at home, wrapped in a duvet, totally missing in action? It's a shame really, people were really starting to worry about you." she smirked slightly. "But at least some will be happy to know you live."

Lucy looked past William and inside the house, Merlin it seemed warm. "Are you going to let me in? It's cold out here you know..." she probably should have just left, now that she had the chance. She could've easily turned around and jogged off and brought the news about his none-death to their friends, but his weird state made her curious. "You look like shit by the way."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 am

Will watched her as she spoke, smirking still as she spoke. Yeah. He hadn't been out in a few days. Shit, what if he was missing out? "I'm fucking frozen," he told her flatly.

Pushing his arm up against the doorframe he made space for Lucy to step through into the house. "Aw, thanks Luce," he said, closing the door behind her and steering her through to the living room. "I really appreciate that." He did feel like shit. He wasn't surprised Lucy and her extraordinarily sensitive way of phrasing things had pointed it out.

"I made a bet with my sister," Will began slowly, curling into the corner of the sofa and wrapping the duvet tighter around himself, smiling. "Over who could last longer without some... Things. I just never realised I actually needed them to function."

William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

"Just saying it like it is!" Lucy grinned, happy to be inside, it was rather chilly outside. Once inside the living room, she sat down on the other end of the couch, keeping enough room between her and William. It was a bit strange, being around him, just them two, just... talking.

"A bet?" she repeated, her eyebrows raising. "What the hell did you give up? Heat?" she joked. "Eating? No, because seriously you look like she made you give up living."

Lucy leaned back on the couch slightly, still trying to get rid of the awkward feeling, she really didn't do well with feeling awkward. "You haven't missed that much, though. It's just the usual, who hooked up with who, who cheated on who, who likes who and that shit... you know, the usual. But people always get wary when you don't show up for the parties, McKinnon."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 12, 2012 11:03 am

"She might as well have done," Will groaned. "My head is killing me. But no, it was partying, alcohol and sex. And it's slowly destroying me." He stopped and looked across at Lucy, wondering what he had told her for. "That is not an invitation to bully me." He hoped she wouldn't click that he'd been avoiding her specifically.

"Well, you know, I am the party," he joked, rubbing his eyes. "You want a drink of something? You'll have to get it yourself. I'm not going anywhere near that fridge."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat May 12, 2012 11:36 am

Partying, alcohol and sex. The lack of that was the reason for William McKinnon's suffering. Oh, Merlin that was hilarious.

"You've got to be kidding!" Lucy said, biting on her lip so she wouldn't start laughing, but eventually she lost that battle. "Oh Merlin! This bet can't have been on for long, can it? And you look like you haven't had a drink or a shag in a year or something, oh Merlin... this is too much." she clutched her stomach, still laughing.

When she managed to control laughter, she rolled her eyes. "You're such a gentleman, McKinnon." she said. "I'm guessing you don't have anything good to drink? Seeing as you can't drink it." a grin spread over her face. "I almost feel sorry for you. But then I don't." Oh, this was going to be fun. "So, when are you gonna give up?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

"Shut up," Will snapped, but he grinned anyway. "I'm being serious Odair. I think I have a problem. You know. A problem." He smirked over at her and shifted. "Anyway, Willow's been looking after me, I think. Or at least, I think she's been checking on me. She came to read and just sat next to me the other day. Proper touching and all." He grinned. "At least one of my sisters is nice."

"Oh, we probably have loads of stuff in cos I haven't drunk it," Will called after her. "And I'm not giving up any time soon. After all, there's nothing in this house that could tempt me." He bit his lip again, pleased with his answer.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Lucy made her way back into the living room after successfully receiving a butterbeer from the fridge. "I'm not sure who this belongs to," she said, waving the butterbeer to William's face, before she sat back down on the couch. "But, I've proclaimed it mine, like the most amazing and lovely house guest I am."

After taking a large sip from her butterbeer, Lucy leaned back, smiling. "Mmm, seriously, this is so nice. You cant even have butterbeer? Merlin, your life must be dull." she licked her lips.

The girl then tilted her head to the side slightly, running her eyes over William. "So that's what you've been doing here." she commented, picking up his earlier comment. "Hiding away from temptation?" she slowly moved herself towards him, a wicked smile spreading over her face. "It must be easier for you, staying inside, with only people related to you around you. Easier to ignore what everyone else is doing, who they're doing, what they're drinking." she took another sip from her butterbeer and licked her lips again. "Mm, Merlin, I love tasting like alcohol. They should make a lipstick with the taste."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh. She was going to play this game was she? She sat down next to him and he restrained from moving away, closing his eyes against the heightened smell of the frothy Butterbeer. He watched as she licked her lips. No. Stop it, McKinnon. Pull yourself together. Resist.

"You enjoy your drink all you want," Will said as casually as he could, not sure which thing he wanted more. And he hated Odair. He was sure of it. He really really disliked her. Why did meetings with her always end in the same way?

He moved a little self-consciously away from her. He couldn't trust that she wasn't trying to get him to break two out of three in one smooth swoop.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat May 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Lucy grinned, if there was something she loved it was playing with her food - even though 'food' perhaps wasn't the best word for it, but William was some sort of 'victim', wasn't he? Victim of her innocent flirting. Not that there was anything innocent about it.

When he moved away, she moved herself closer, a grin spreading over her face again as she tried to seem obvious to his retreat. "So tell me, McKinnon..." she started, stroking a finger over the tip of her bottle. "What exactly can you do?"

"You cannot have a drink-" she held one finger up. "You cannot have sex and you cannot go to parties." she moved her hand to rest around the bottle, tapping on it with her second finger, before she leaned towards him, as if she was going to tell him a secret for only his ears to hear. "But there's a lot of things in between, that wouldn't really be breaking the rules..." she trailed off. "Unless... you really could just make it easy for yourself and give up."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

She was already driving him towards madness. Will decided he was weak, and Lucy had typically decided to prey upon him. And she was doing a good job. He swallowed tightly and forced a strain smile. "Or I could just ignore you and your obvious attempts and win this bet. You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to get me to break it."

He kind of wanted her to. Her very being here was confusing him as she usually did. And he kind of liked it as usual, as well as hating it. "Besides," he said, tilting his head away from her, "I might get drunk kissing you."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 am

"Kissing? Who said anything about kissing?" Lucy rolled her eyes, but the grin didn't leave her face. "Ah well, you always have to restrain yourself, don't you?" she swallowed the last of her drink. "I would've offered you a sip, but you seem really set on this whole 'restrain' thing." she vanished the bottle with her wand and laughed to herself. "Usually I use this spell on clothes."

It was a weak attempt, she wasn't even sure why she was trying. And so she was set on it. It would probably just end up driving her mad. But, she did love a challenge and messing with William was always fun, there was just the fact that he was very good at messing with her, that made it tricky.

"So tell me, McKinnon..." she reached forward to stroke his duvet, carefully not touching him. "Soft." she remarked, before continuing. "What happens if you lose? Is it just a pride thing? Or is there something actually worth this... hell, you seem to be in?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 am

Will looked away from her hand and met her eyes, smiling sourly. "If I lose, I have to snog the bastard who knocked up my sister," Will told her flatly, resisting the urge to shift further. He didn't want to get trapped.

"Which of course," he continued, leaning forward so his breath would tickle her cheek, "would be a considerably better snog than some others I know. I mean, if we excluded all the uneventful events," he paused, smiling at her, "you could say I hadn't had a shag in ages. Terrible."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun May 13, 2012 11:49 am

For a second Lucy lost her focus and her eyebrows furrowed. "Your sister is knocked up? Which one? The same one that you're betting against? Or one of the others?" then she shook the curious feeling off. "I think you should lose, I mean, it's kind of a win-win situation for you, at least you get a snog."

Merlin he was annoying, and Merlin he was good at being annoying. She wasn't sure why she even bothered in the first place seeing as she just made herself sexually frustrated, but one good thing about it that even if he didn't give up she could always have sex, but she wanted him to give up, that was part of the bloody game.

"Always..." she removed her hand from his duvet. "... Such an ass." she sighed, tilting her head, further away from him, because his breath on her cheek was very annoying. "It's kind of sad to see you like this, so ill and basically throwing anything that made you attractive out the window." she found herself pouting slightly. "But hey," she brought her hand up to touch his cheek, before she leaned back towards him, placing her lips inches away from his. "-I'm not going to force you to do anything, you don't want to do."

Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

"Oh, you find me attractive?" Will grinned at her, flashing as many teeth as he could, hoping each that she could see would annoy her. "Aw, babe. What a cutie."

He smiled as she moved away, vaguely satisfied. He couldn't be trusted around Lucy Odair. He knew that. "Mel," he told her in answer to her question. "Incidentally it's Lizbet I'm betting against and Willow and Oddie aren't allowed sex ever. Laura's not a dippy blonde like Mel." He looked at her with a smirk. "So," he said, "do I protect Liz's virtue or my reputation?"

She was stupidly beautiful. His eyes flickered to the corner of her mouth briefly, before back up to her eyes. He needed to get away from her before he ended up breaking this Damn bet.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 pm

"Found." Lucy corrected, not really feeling awkward about it, William had always been very attractive to her, almost as much as he was annoying. "But I can't really say you look appealing to me right now, so I might as well not waste my time."

She laughed. "I don't think Lizbet wants her virtue to be protected." she said, honestly. "Or well not after what I've heard about her. But if it makes you happy to be able to say you can resist longer than a fourteen year girl..."

She moved her head back and crossed her legs, her fingers drawing patters on her own knee. "But I don't really know what is bad about not being able to stay away from amazing drinks and mind blowing sex, but hey, what ever floats your boat, Willy."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"Are you sure, Luce?" Will asked, his smile growing wider. He leaned towards her again and pulled a face. "I'm very attractive, me." He was practically grinning from ear to ear, before stopping to rub his temple. "Dear Merlin, this is destroying me. I have got to get some painkillers. Or a dr - painkillers." He stood up, wrapping the duvet around himself again and moving through to the kitchen, where he tripped and landed flat on his front, knocking the wind out of him.

Feeling suddenly too lazy to stand up, he lay on the kitchen floor wrapped up in his duvet, laughing to himself. "Luuuuuucy!" he called out to the living room. "Will you get me some paracetamol? And help me up?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon May 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes, moving herself so she could lean her back to the couch and watched as William walked away. "You're weak!" She called after him, her eyes still rolling, but somewhat a grin forming on her face. This was insanely weird, it was almost like they were hanging out, why was she still there?

There was a weird noise coming from the kitchen and then William was calling her name. Sighing to herself the girl got up from the couch and made her way into the kitchen where she found him on the floor, laughing.

"You're so messed up. You do realize you can't really say you're ill? You're just in need for some serious partying." Lucy said, rolling her eyes but holding out a hand for him. "You'll have to untangle yourself from the duvet and reach my hand, and then I might try to pull you up."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Tue May 15, 2012 3:36 pm

"I can totally say I'm ill," Will said, looking up at Lucy from the floor. "I could say I'm party-deficient." He grinned widely. "Prescribe me some medicine, Nurse."

He reached for her hand, but instead pulled her down next to him. "I don't know, I'm kind of comfy here," he said, tilting his head to look at her. "Mmhmm." He smiled teasingly at her. "I'm not messed up. I'm more normal than Liz, y'know?"

He smirked and turned away. "This is really weird. Maybe lack of alcohol renders me capable of being nice to you," he said curiously. "I'm really cold. Give us a hug."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Tue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm

She really should have known he would do this. Damn, the floor was really hard. Groaning, Lucy elbowed William in the ribs, in hope that he would also feel pain. "Ouch." she commented, groaning again. "I refuse to be your nurse unless I get a costume, and even then I'll pass, besides you may have broken my back, fuck your floor is hard."

She then laughed at his comment, looking at the ceiling. "You really are being surprisingly nice to me, but that just makes you want a drink more, doesn't it?" He was being abnormally nice and it was really creeping her out.

She turned to him, one eyebrow raised. "You want a hug? Fine, I'll give you a hug, you big baby." she grinned slightly before she lazily draped one arm over his stomach. "This'll be a first time for us." she teased, letting herself move a little closer to him, he did smell rather nice, after all, even though he looked ill as shit.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Will grunted as he felt Lucy's elbow in his ribs, but kept smiling despite himself. She gave him a pretty rubbish hug in his opinion, and so he audibly tsked, before shifting his arm beneath her and hugging her, shivering at how warm she felt in comparison to how frozen he was.

"It's a first, sure. But I don't know. Hugging's okay. It's cuddling that's crummy. You just lie there and get cramp." He had goosebumps, despite his head feeling clammy. "And I hate cramp," he murmured into her hair. She smelt pretty good. Normally when he was this close to her she reeked of alcohol, and so did he. But she'd only had one butterbeer and she smelt delicious and Will really couldn't afford to think like that.

Pushing himself up, he leaned against the counter and stared past her, focusing on the cabinet behind her and trying not to think about beds and Lucy and Lucy in bed.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 am

Lucy tried to hide a grin as William pulled her into a real hug, closing her eyes, she listened to him talk. It was a pretty... weird moment. They'd never had one of these... hug-moments before, but she couldn't stop herself from enjoying it.

Merlin, she just really wanted him to give up that bet already, she wasn't even sure why she wanted it so bad right now, probably because it was a bit of a challenge and Lucy loved herself a challenge.

The girl propped herself up on her elbows, looking over at William who seemed to be avoiding looking at her. After a moment she pushed herself up and walked towards him, placing herself right in front of him, her eyes darting to his face. "So..." she drawled out, as she placed a hand on his chest, her finger automatically starting to move in a circle on top of the fabric. It was time to take some risks. "Have you been avoiding me?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Lucy leaned towards him, her finger finding its way to his chest, and Will couldn't hide a small smile. "Avoiding you?" he said, tilting his head. "Whatever would I want to do that for?" He shifted his shoulders back and closed his eyes. "Mmm."

He should get out of here if he wanted to win this bet. But now, he wasn't sure if he wanted to anymore. If he had the will-power. He slid his hands round, one gripping her elbow, the other her waist. "I really need to go party, Luce," he groaned, looking at her. "I just don't have the energy to." He looked down at her. "So I really need you to persuade me to go out," he whispered, grinning slightly.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

Lucy's lip curled up in a small smile, but she said nothing. Again, she felt herself being weirdly close to him - they'd been close often, sure, but not quite like this - and it felt really good, really annoying too because she was still fighting a battle here. She looked up at his face.

"But you've been so good, resisting." she said, biting her lip to stop herself from grinning. "You know, I know a party, we could throw, just the two of us..." she ran her hand up his chest slowly. "But if you'd rather be around lots of people, we can go out too. We could have so much fun, so many drinks and do so much stuff... Haven't you missed the taste of alcohol? I'm pretty sure I saw a bottle of some very good stuff in your fridge."

She leaned forward and towards his neck, her lips placing a short kiss there. She then moved her head up, slowly, until she close enough to his ear to be able whisper. "Will... Just give in... please."

Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next