Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)  Empty Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Zol tiredly climbed through the hidden passage and into the kitchens. It was about midnight, but he could not get to sleep, so he had decided that maybe a snack would make him feel sleepier. At once, Zol was approached by a house elf. He knew this particular elf very well from his many visits to the kitchens. "Mitzi, a cup of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows, please," he requested, taking a seat at the end of one of the 3 large tables that occupied the kitchens.

A few minutes later, Mitzi returned with a steaming cup of hot chocolate piled high with marshmallows. "Mitzi added a dash of cinnamon. Mitzi knows Master Maslin likes cinnamon," Mitzi said. Zol thanked her and with a final bow, she went off back to the other elves. Zol took a sip of the drink and grinned in pleasure. The Pigfarts house elves made the best hot chocolate he'd ever tasted.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)  Empty Re: Midnight Snack (Leo/Zol)

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Even though the House-Elves didn't like him much, the kitchen always was a way to get some food. Especially when it was late and the Crux student couldn't sleep. He wanted to go outside to smoke, but he burned up his last cigarette in the evening and had to go get new ones in the morning. His fingers twitched at his sides as he walked found the entrance and went inside.

His throat dried when he saw someone was already inside. Part of Leo wanted to go outside immediately, avoid being alone with Zoltan. Even though their group of friends was talking again, Leo wasn't sure if he was ready for this. But his chances to flee disappeared when their eyes locked.

"Uhm, hello," he muttered, shoving his hands into the pockets of his slacks.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Zol continued to drink his hot chocolate and relax. He had just gotten a huge drink of it when he heard a voice and started choking on his drink when he realized who it was. It took him a minute, but he finally stopped choking and regained his breath.

"Hiya Leo," he said, taking a small sip of his hot chocolate. He gestured for the boy to come sit down.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 pm

When Zoltan began coughing, Leo wondered if he had to step forward the pat the boy on his back. He didn't though, as he was glued to the ground. A voice in his head was telling him to just go now, slip out of the door and go back to the dorm, hunger be damned. But he couldn't. When Zoltan's finger beckoned him to come closer, Leo did so without thinking, sinking into the chair across from the blond.

'I'm not gay,' he reminded himself. 'We're just friends and I'm not gay. There's nothing wrong with spending time with your friends.'

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked, stealing one of the many marshmallows that were piling in Zol's cup.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Zol grinned when Leo joined him. He was happy that they were all friends once again. He drained the rest of his drink and Mitzi was there in a flash with another full cup for him. Zol thanked her, but before she went off, she turned to Leo. "Can Mitzi get you anything, sir?" she asked him.

"Nope," Zol answered Leo, shaking his head. He rolled his eyes when Leo stole one of his marshmallows. "You either?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:22 pm

"What he's having," he said, nodding towards the now empty cup in Zol's hands. The House-Elf nodded and then she was off. Leo paid no attention to the creature as he turned back to Zoltan, fingers tapping lightly on the wood of the table as he tried to figure out what to say.

"Nope," he copied the blond, extending his arms in the air as he stretched, feeling his muscles being pulled taut against the skin before sagging in his chair and bringing his hand to his face to cover his mouth as he yawned.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Zol couldn't help but watch the muscles in Leo's arms move as he stretched. He admired how muscular Leo was. Even with a shirt on, Zol could see the outlines of Leo's chest. Zol realized that he was staring and mentally slapped himself in the face. Leo's straight. You gotta stop thinking about him that way.

Zol picked up his hot chocolate and took another sip. He wasn't paying attention when he was sitting it back down and accidentally missed the table by about half an inch, successfully spilling the boiling hot liquid all over himself. "Shit!" he yelped, grabbing a napkin and trying to get it off. "Merlin, that's hot!"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Leo's eyes widened in panic as he watched the hot chocolate spill all over Zol's shirt. He did the first thing that popped up in his mind and vanished the shirt, the cup and the liquid. It might have been a good idea, if it hadn't meant there was now a bare-chested Zoltan in front of him. A bare-chest Zoltan with angry red marks forming on his pale chest.

Leo swallowed visibly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, hand tightening around his wand as he tore away his gaze from Zoltan's stomach and back up to the blond's eyes.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Zol sighed in relief when the shirt and liquid were gone. It took him a minute to realize that Leo must have been the one who did it. He looked down at his chest and saw that it was beginning to turn an awful red, and it still burned terribly. He wished he had something cold to put on it, surely that might make it burn less.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Zol lied through gritted teeth. He needed to go to the nurse, but it was after hours and he would surely get a detention for being out bed.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 pm

"You don't look fine," Leo blurted, before he snapped his fingers until a house-elf appeared. "Get us something cold, get me ice, and a towel to wrap it in, and for Merlin's sake, hurry," he spat at it, and it nodded quickly, doing as told in less than a minute. It came back and handed Leo what he asked for.

The boy placed the ice in a towel, cast a spell on it so it wouldn't melt and wrapped the towel around it. He got up and walked over to where Zol was sitting, sitting down in the seat next to him instead of across as he handed him the towel.

"Put that on it, it will dull the burn," he muttered quietly.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Zol watched Leo as the boy all but yelled at a house elf to get ice for him. He was certainly going to great lengths to make sure Zol was okey. He's just being friendly. It's what friends do. Zol mentally slapped himself again.

Zol took the towel-wrapped ice and pressed it to the burns. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as the coldness of the ice calmed the burning. He sat there for a minute and let the burning slowly begin to stop all together. "Thanks," he told Leo, turning to look at the boy beside him with a smile.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Leo was acting without thinking again, his hand reaching out to cover Zol's, pressing the towel with ice closer to the blond's abdomen, applying more pressure. Leo knew from experience that it was better to do it that way. His mother had always preferred to his this method instead of a cooling charm. Burn marks were very tricky to heal, and easily made worse if you weren't properly casting the spell.

"No problem," Leo forced himself to say, trying to ignore the feeling of his hand wrapped around Zol's. He really was ought to pull away now Zoltan knew to apply more pressure, but he couldn't get himself to do it.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm

A shiver went down Zol's spine when he felt Leo's hand on his. The greater pressure against the burns made him feel even more relief. In fact, the burns were hardly hurting at all anymore. He felt his cheeks turning redder the longer Leo's hand stayed on his.

Zol cast a look at Leo. He admired how very green his eyes were up close and how the lights in the kitchens made them shine. Zol's face grew ever redder, and he turned away, trying to hide his blush. You idiot, why are you blushing? Stop staring at him!
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Leo's thumb started to draw circles on the back of Zol's hand as he continued to press the ice to the blond's stomach. He didn't know how much time went by while they sat there in silence. He didn't dare to take his eyes off their hands and look at Zol's face. He didn't trust himself to do so.

Then Leo pulled on Zol's hand and pulled the ice away from the pale skin. Without thinking, he stroked his finger over the still red skin, before pulling his hand away as if he had been burned himself. "It isn't too bad, but you should probably go to the nurse tomorrow to have it healed anyway," he said in a shaky voice.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Zol's heart started racing when Leo started drawing circles on the back of his hand. Is he drunk again or something? This isn't like him. He doesn't smell like alcohol, though. Maybe he's high or something. Why else would he be acting so weird? Zol's mind was a jumbled mess trying to figure things out.

Zol hissed when he touched the burns. They weren't burning anymore, but they still stung when they were touched. "Yeah, I'll go to the nurse.. Tomorrow..," he breathed out, casting another glance at Leo. His voice sounded so shaky, Zol wondered if he was okey himself.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Leo did look up this time, eyes locking with Zol's as the blond looked up at the same time. He could feel his heart beat faster, trying to force himself to look away. He couldn't find the strength however, and kept staring into Zol's eyes. The desire to get closer to the blond's face startled him.

'You're straight remember. You're not supposed to do this. Back off. You like girls,' he tried to remind himself, but it wasn't working as well as he hoped. Before he knew what was happening, his fingers found Zol's stomach again, this time tracing the outlines of the burns, feeling the slightly heated skin under his finger tips. He knew he was ought to say something, but he couldn't get anything past his lips.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Zol's face, which had started to cool down slightly, started to grow hot again when Leo caught his gaze. He tried his best to look away, but he couldn't. His heart was beating even faster now with how close they were.

Another shiver went down his spine when he felt Leo's fingers on his stomach. Still, he was unable to break eye contact with the boy. Something was keeping him there when he wanted to get up and bolt out of the door. Zol felt a strong need to kiss Leo right then and there, but he kept himself from doing it, knowing what had happened last time they'd kissed and how everything had fallen to shit. I wont let that happen again.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 pm

There faces were to close. He could feel Zoltan's breath on his lips. He could count the dots in the other boy's eyes. He could nearly feel his eyelashes brush against his skin. He had to get away, he had to get away fast. But instead he wasn't getting away, instead he was moving even closer. His hand sprawled out over Zoltan's stomach and their faces were now so close that it would only take one more inch to close the gap between their mouths. Only one more inch.

'Stop this! You're straight! You don't deserve him!'

His mind started screaming at him and Leo pulled back, standing up so quickly his chair fell to the ground. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I-I have to go now," he blurted out, though he didn't move towards the door.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 pm

They were so close now, Zol felt like his heart was going to explode. He was tempted to close the distance between them, but pushed the thought away. If Leo wanted to kiss him, then he would. You gotta calm down, Zol. They can probably hear your heart beating all the way on Jupiter.

And then Leo was standing, and Zol let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. He ducked his head, trying to hide his disappointment. "No, d-don't go," he said, grabbing Leo's hand without thinking. He didn't know why, but he really wanted Leo to stay there. He looked up at the boy with pleading eyes.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Leo felt the skin of his hand tingle, but he didn't pull free. He nodded slowly and sat his chair back on its legs before sitting down, staring at his lap. He didn't understand what was happening. He wasn't supposed to want Zoltan like that. Because the blond deserved so much better. Because he had already screwed up once. Because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Because he was straight.

But even if he kept repeating those things in his mind, the desire to kiss Zoltan didn't go away. It refused to go away. It was there, boiling in his stomach, making his skin tingle and his cheeks burn.

"I-I," he started to speak, but he had no idea what to say. So instead he fell silent again.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Zol was relieved when Leo didn't run away and sat back down beside him again. Zol took a deep breath. He had a lot he needed to say, he just wasn't sure where to begin. He rested his elbows on the table and buried his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry," he breathed out. "I'm sorry for being gay. I'm sorry if you feel pressured by it. I'm sorry for liking it when you kissed me that first time. I'm sorry for kissing you again at your house. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you. And I'm sorry that I kind of have a crush on you even though you're straight and you'll never like me that way and.. Merlin, I'm so stupid," Zol blabbered on like the idiot he was.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 pm

The words were making his head spin. They made his head spin and heart swell and skin burn even worse than before. He couldn't listen to it anymore, he couldn't listen to Zoltan blabber out any more of this nonsense. He leaped from his chair, hunched over Zol's chair and pressed their lips together, effectively shutting up the blond.

When he pulled back, he was panting.

"You're not stupid. I'm stupid, and confused. And I'm not supposed to be wanting this," he muttered, looking ready to tear his own hair out.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Zol was about to continue on with his apologies and what-not when Leo was kissing him, and all of what he was going to say was pushed to the back of his mind. Zol had almost forgotten what Leo's lips tasted like; it felt so nice, kissing him again.

"We're both stupid," Zol breathed out. He massaged his temples, willing the headache that was forming there to go away. "'Not supposed to be wanting this'? Why, because you're supposed to be straight? Because you can't accept the fact that maybe you like guys? I'm not supposed to be wanting other guys either, but I do, and I don't give a fuck what other people think."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Fri May 04, 2012 11:32 pm

"I am supposed to be straight. I am straight. I like girls. I do, I think I do. But them I like you too, much more than I am supposed to. And I am not supposed to like you at all because you don't deserve someone as shitty as me. I just bring trouble. I don't even deserve half of you," he blabbered, burying his head in his hands as he leaned his elbows on the table.

"It's fine to like guys. You can like guys. I just don't understand," he muttered, willing himself not to cry. He wasn't pathetic, this wasn't a reason to cry.

"But then you come along and you're gorgeous and breathtaking and I just want to snog you all the time and I just don't know what to do anymore!" he cried out, dropping his forehead on the table.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat May 05, 2012 9:33 am

"D-don't say that, Leo. If anything, it's me who doesn't deserve you. You're too.. Amazing to be with someone like me," Zol said, his voice cracking. It's true. I don't deserve him. He could have anyone in the world in a instant, so why would he choose me?

Zol felt his face growing red once again. Gorgeous and breathtaking? He was left speechless. He'd never been called those things before. Zol felt his heart swell at the words. A smile crept its way onto his face. "I know the feeling," he said solemnly, eyes moving to look at the boy next to him, the one that was constantly on his mind, the one he always wanted to snog every time he saw him.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next