Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3

3 posters

Go down

There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3 Empty There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Butterbeer, done.
Weird sisters on the radio? check.

Roslyn nodded as she leaned back against the back of one of the plush red couches to admire her handiwork.

She'd decided that her housemates seemed a little... Weighed down by something, although she wasn't one to pry, and she figured what better cure for the doldrums was there than a party with good music and plenty of butterbeer?

She hadn't really told anyone what she'd planned, thinking that a surprise would make things just that much better, but now she was a little worried. What if nobody turned up?

They will, she thought, grabbing a butterbeer from the table, popping the cap and then hopping over the back of the sofa she'd been leaning against, making herself comfortable against the arm as she hummed along to the punchy bass line of the song that was playing.

I mean, really. It's not like there's much else to do around here on a Friday night,

Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3 Empty Re: There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Lacertian party. Jack lifted his head from his pillow and yawned. He hadn't done much today; he hadn't gone to lessons on the grounds that he was too tired. But a party? He could manage that.

Pushing himself from his bed, he yawned, grabbed a jumper to throw over the top of his crumpled clothes and made his way to the common room, smacking his lips together. "Heya," he greeted, saluting to Roslyn. "Let's get this started?" He grabbed a butterbeer and grinned, offering her his can to chink her's with. "Cheers."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3 Empty Re: There ain't no party like a Lacerta party ;3

Post by Alec Cupcake Sparx Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Alec walked into the common room completely ready to go upstairs and die in his bed. But, as he took in the room, he soon found something much more productive (and fun) to do.

"Oi, Potty Mouth, why didn't you tell me we were having a party?" Alec called out to Roslyn. "Hey, Halloway," he added, nodding towards the upperclassman.

The boy grabbed two butterbeers: one for now, and the other for after now. He nodded his head to the beat of the Weird Sisters (his family said Earth music was tacky, but this band was proof it wasn't), and wrapped an arm around Rose's shoulders.

"You really outdid yourself, Rose," he commented, grinning widely.
Alec Cupcake Sparx
Alec Cupcake Sparx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

"Cheers," Roslyn replied, reciprocating Jack's gesture as Alec slung an arm around her shoulders. "It wouldn't have been fair," she explained, grinning.

As far as impromptu parties went, she felt like this was going fairly well. There was a steady stream of good songs playing on the radio, and people just generally seemed to be in good moods.

Score one for Mama Rose, she thought, taking a swig of the cinnamon-y drink before elaborating her point to Alec.

"I didn't tell anyone else, so if I'd told you, I would have had to tell other people too, and I wanted it to be a surprise," she said, tucking her legs up under her. "But thank you all the same, Alec,"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

"I only found out cos I have special party detecting senses," Jack said, grinning. "It's a gift I make good use of." He took a swig of butterbeer and looked around. "This has the potential to be awesome. This is the best house group."

He checked his watch. "Hopefully the rest of 'em will turn up to be with the best of 'em in a bit," he told them, crossing his legs beneath him.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum