Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Kiss (Lukas/Terra)

2 posters

Go down

Just A Kiss (Lukas/Terra) Empty Just A Kiss (Lukas/Terra)

Post by Terra Coleko Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Terra apparated outside the Mars Cafe a few minutes before one. She had asked Lukas if he wanted to have lunch with her (which, coming from her, was a big deal with her anti-romantic tendencies), and she was a bit nervous.

Though she had had dates before, it was usually the guy who asked her out, not the other way around, and Terra wasn't exactly sure how it was supposed to work out. Was she just supposed to walk in and wait for him? Or was she supposed to wait outside?

Sighing, the brunette smoothed out her blue blouse and walked into the cafe. She would just wait inside and try not to look as nervous as she felt. If it were only as easy as it sounded.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just A Kiss (Lukas/Terra) Empty Re: Just A Kiss (Lukas/Terra)

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Lukas walked up to the door of the Mars Café. He had a kind of a hangover and he had finished his hangover-cure the last time he had partied, so the only cure he would get was a big doze of coffee. So it was both a good thing and a bad thing that he had promised to meet Terra at the Café, the good thing was that he'd get a god cup of coffee and the bad thing was that he was going on a date with Terra while having a hangover.

He had to look around for a bit before he spotted Terra at a table near the middle of the room. Seeing as it was lunch the Café was a bit crowded, Lukas even walked past some of his party buddies, but he just ignored them and went straight to Terra's table.

"Long time no see, Coleko." He said and smirked, trying to hide his hangover the best he could. When the waiter came Lukas asked for a big cup of coffee and blueberry pancakes, it sounded more like breakfast but he didn't care. Then he turned back to Terra.

"Order what ever you want, I'll pay." He said and smiled at her, the fact that he was paying made him feel a bit better about the hangover.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 am

Terra had only been waiting for a short while before Lukas arrived. Her nerves had died down since then (after all, it wasn't the first time she'd gone out with him), and she had been playing with the hem of her shirt absentmindedly.

A teasing smile tugged at Terra's lips as she greeted him. "It's only been a long time since you didn't seem to have the nerve to ask me out, Mister Mohr," the brunette drawled.

Something, Terra noticed, seemed to be...off with Lukas, but she didn't comment on it. For all she knew, she was just thinking things up. It had been a while since she'd seen him, she reasoned, anything could've happened since their last meeting.

"You don't have to pay," Terra said, not really liking the thought of having someone else pay for it. However, she still ordered her food, whether she paid for it or not could be resolved later.

After informing the waiter that she would have a small decaf and a ham sandwich with cheese, she turned to Luk with a content smile. "Besides slowly dying without my presence, how's life been?" Terra asked cheekily, her smile stretching into a large grin.

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am

"Well I'll inform you that, Miss Coleko, that I did have the nerve to ask you out.. I just never got around to it, been so busy with planning the lessons for the next school year." Lukas lied, and he was sure Terra would know he was lying, seeing as he was no the planning type, he planned most of his lessons the week before because he hated it.

"I know I don't have to, but I still am." He said and smirked. "What kind of an excuse for a man would I be if I weren't to pay for my date's lunch." He asked jokingly.

"Oh you know, the same old, same old, missing you so much I could die, seriously, I think I've become an alcoholic because of how much I miss you." Lukas said. "And your life? How's it been?"

Lukas was starting to get seriously hungry when the waiter came with their food. After he set the food on the table Lukas thought he might stuff it all in his mouth at once. As soon as the waiter walked away Lukas took a big sip of his coffee before realizing it was pretty hot.

"Ah, shit!" He all but yelled as the coffee burned his tongue. "Stupid hot liquid." He murmured just before he grabbed his tongue with his fingers.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

Terra quirked an eyebrow. Luk? Planning? The thought brought a smirk to the brunette's lips. "Oh, really? Well, I'm glad to hear that; I was starting to think you didn't like me, Luk," she rolled her eyes.

A list of the type of men the man in front of her could be if he didn't pay appeared in Terra's head, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she opted for smiling in amusement and shaking her head to herself.

"I didn't know I meant that much," Terra joked, but she had to wonder if Luk was serious about becoming an alcoholic.

"My life's been pretty boring, lately. Between my nieces, actually making lesson plans," she shot him a cheeky grin, "and trying not to forget that I'm human and humans need food and water to live while sorting through everything in my attic, I haven't really had time to do anything."

When the waiter came with their food, Terra thanked him, smiling appreciatively, and was about to take a sip of her coffee when Luk had burnt his tongue. She couldn't help but burst out laughing at how ridiculous he looked holding his tongue.

"A-are yo-you ok-kay?" Terra asked between giggles.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 am

"Well, I'm not sure about the alcoholic thing, I mean, sure I party.. but I don't sit around spending my every waking minute drinking. But, yeah sure, I missed you a bit." Luke said and smirked, he had thought about it from time to time if he should've asked Terra out again, but he always pushed the thought away, he really wasn't the second-date kind of a guy.

"Oh, haha, Luk bur' 'is tong'." He said still holding his tongue. "I'll be fine when I get some water." he explained as he snapped his fingers to get the waiter over to their table, finally letting go of his tongue.

"It was about time, I need water... cold water." He almost snapped because of the amount of time the waiter took to get to their table.

When the waiter came with his water, Luk gulped it down in only one sip. "There, a little better, so... how has your day been?" He asked.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:42 am

An uneasy feeling quelled in Terra's stomach when Luk mentioned partying. Partying usually entailed drinking and girls, and the latter really didn't make her feel good. She shook the thought away, knowing that he wasn't hers and that she had absolutely no claim on him. That still didn't make her feel better though.

The amused smile didn't leave the brunette's lips as she watched Lukas call the waiter over. It was really funny to watch, but she tried to hold in her laughter for his sake.

"You don't have to be so rude," Terra commented, rolling her eyes as she picked at her sandwich. It didn't really bother her much, she just sort of pitied the poor guy who got stuck serving Luk.

"What's with the small talk, Mister Mohr? You're usually trying to make my face resemble a tomato by now," the brunette said, slightly confused.

Was it bad that she'd gotten used to all the flirting? Terra bit her lip as she pondered the question for a second. For now, maybe not, she reasoned.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:40 pm

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to be so rude." Luk said to apologize, but it was more pointed at Terra than the waiter seeing as the waiter was on his way back to the kitchen.

"Well, Miss Coleko, maybe I just want to have a conversation instead of flirting for once, unless you want me to flirt, that is no problem for me. I just thought you didn't want to spend you lunch with your face as red as a tomato." Luk said and winked. Smirking, he reached over the table and grabbed one of Terra's hands.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 am

Luk's apology was waved away with a nonchalant swish of her hand. It hadn't really bothered her, so she didn't really see the reason to say sorry.

Terra smiled shyly, a light blush settling on her cheeks when Lukas grabbed her hand, and her fingers tightened around his hand gently. She may have been used to the flirting, but holding hands? Not so much. That didn't mean she didn't like it, though.

"I actually thought that my face being red would be a given," Terra said, shaking her head in amusement, "I mean, I don't really think you've ever managed to not make me blush. So, please, flirt away." The brunette was grinning now, having found the whole thing humorous, even if it was at her own expense; was it her fault that her face just chose to turn firetruck red at the most inappropriate of times?

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

"Oof, you're putting too much pressure on me, woman." Lukas said and smiled, rubbing his thumb over Terra's fingers. Then a smirk formed on his face, he stood up from his chair and moved it to Terra's side, where he sat down. He took Terra's hand again and looked at her.

"Why is it, Miss Coleko, that I am the only one here flirting?" He asked "Why don't you ever flirt with me? You know, maybe I get bored of always being the one flirting." He told her and smirked. He really wanted to see her flirt with him.

"Impress me Coleko." He said, putting his free hand on the table and resting his head on it.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Terra watched Lukas curiously as he moved his chair. What was he doing? She quirked an eyebrow as he sat next to her. It was sweet, but she didn't understand why he did it.

The brunette swallowed nervously, looking away from Luk. He wanted her to...flirt? That would be a problem. Terra could already feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, and she ducked her head slightly, hoping her hair would hide her face from view.

"Er, well, y'see," she mumbled quietly, not wanting anyone to here what she was going to say. But what was the point of speaking if she wasn't even loud enough to be heard.

Terra leaned in closer to Luk, too selfconcious to speak any louder, and whispered quietly into his ear; "Uh, I don't really know how to, erm, flirt, Mohr."

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am

Lukas smirked, he could easily see how nervous the brunette infront of him was. She couldnt flirt? Damn. Somehow that fact made her even more sexy.

He gave her a look, bringing his hand up to stroke her cheek. "Never have I ever, met someone quite like you, Miss Coleko." his fingers ran down her cheek and placed them selves under her chin, he tilted her head up.

"I'll have to teach you, sometime, dont I?" he leaned closer, his breath ghosting over her face before he brought his lips down on hers.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 am

The person who came up with the term 'butteflies in your stomach' was lying. It wasn't butterflies that currently occupied Terra's tummy; no, it was more like bees with jackhammers.

Her eyes locked onto Lukas' as he lifted her chin, and she had a hard time breathing. "I hope that's a good thing," Terra whispered unable to muster up the air required for speaking louder.

She could feel her heart beating wildy in her chest, and, as he got closer, it seemed to speed up. She didn't have a chance to reply (not like she could, anyway; oxygen was a requirement when it came to talking, and she was surely lacking in the Breathing Department) before his lips were on hers, and she sucked in a surprised breath.

At first, she didn't know how she was supposed to react. Yes, she had kissed other guys before, but this was...different. Terra couldn't even begin to fathom what made it that way, but the fact of the matter was that it wasn't the same, and she liked it.

It took a moment, but she eventually began to kiss him back, her mind having finally processed what was going on. Her fingers interlaced themselves behind Luk's neck, and she leaned in slightly; Terra was, after all, inexperienced when it came to any intimacy, and doing anything else would most likley result in her own embarrassment, she thought.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down