Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The purple will eat your soul.

4 posters

Go down

The purple will eat your soul.  Empty The purple will eat your soul.

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Mel pulled on Zoltan's arm. "Come, come, up here." she said, dragging the blond boy up the stairs and towards her room, before she pushed him inside and into the purple madness.

The redhead the notice that the other boy, Jack, had not followed them up the stairs so she rushed back towards them. "Jaaaaack," she whined. "You have to come too."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

The purple will eat your soul.  Empty Re: The purple will eat your soul.

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Jack sighed, looking up at Zoltan and Mel with a smirk. "Listen, it's all very well that she's your auntie or whatever, but don't you feel a little bit awkward? Like we're breaking in or something?"

He wouldn't normally feel this awkward, he dined and dashed and got far more detentions than most, and yet breaking into a teacher's house felt a bit weird. Maybe it was the fact that he was under the impression that all teachers lived in the school. The concept of them actually having a house was a little too bizarre.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:07 pm

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Zoltan said as Mel practically dragged him up the stairs. She pushed him into her room, causing him to trip and fall straight on his face, but she hadn't noticed, for she had ran back downstairs to get Jack.

Zoltan got up off the ground with a huff and looked around Mel's room. His jaw dropped. EVERYTHING was purple! Geez, he thought, I wonder if Mel likes purple.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Mel rushed down the stairs, shaking her head and grabbing a hold of Jack's hand,before tugging him towards the stairs, again.

"It's not breaking in-" she said, pouting. "I'm welcome here when ever! She's my almost auntie, Merlin, Nosie, what are you afraid of? She doesn't bite, it's Lukas that bites, remember?"

The redhead pouted, tugging again. "Common! We can't leave Blondie alone up there, he might miss us so much that he'll explode!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 pm

If Natalie thought that grounding him would keep Leo from going outside, she was clearly delusional. She hadn't even locked his window. Nor taken away his leviboard. His dearest sister was getting old. He knew that his friends were gathering at Mel's aunt's home, which is where he would be going. It didn't take long. Now he just had to decide which window would lead to Mel's room.

He decided to pick the one with the purple curtains.

He flew to the window and got as close as he could before reaching out his hand and knocking. He would blast it open, but he doubted anyone would appreciate him ruining windows. That, and the flying glass could damage his skin. He wasn't going to risk getting scarred.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm

"Yeah, it's him I'm worried about," Jack said, but he nodded and allowed her to steer him upstairs. "Yeah, we don't want Blondie brains all over the floor. I'm not cleaning that up."

Her room certainly was purple. He raised his eyebrows, impressed. "Wow. Doesn't it clash with your hair though?" he asked, nudging her playfully in the ribs, when he heard a knock at the window. Raising his eyebrows even further, he walked towards it, before laughing.

"What are you doing here, you great mong?" he asked, opening the window and letting Leo in. "I really hope this isn't some creepy Romeo and Juliet moment, and you're not perving over Ginge. At Coleko's house and all."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Zoltan continued to explore the room when Mel and Jack entered. He barely contained his laugh at the joke about her hair clashing when there was a knock at the window.

"Leo?" Zoltan said, raising his eyebrows when Jack opened the window to let the boy in. "What are you doing here?"

"He must be stalking Mel. How else would he know we were here?" Zoltan joked, sitting down on Mel's over-sized purple bed.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Scowling Mel pushed Jack away from her at the comment about her hair clashing. "Shut up, you've barely been here five minutes and you are already being a Jack-ass. At least the name fits."

Twirling around at the noise, Mel raised her eyebrows at Leo and then frowned at the boys. "He's not stalking me! I mentioned it in my letter, that I might invite y'all over while I'm staying here." she stuck her tongue out at Zoltan before she plopped on the bed next to him. "I'm thinking about getting a bigger bed, and more deep purple covers."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Leo rolled his eyes at Jack as he tried to figure out a way to get inside. He sat on the window sill and tossed his leviboard inside the room, before swinging in one of his legs as well, and staying seated on the window sill. He got out a pack of cigarettes and lighting the one he put in his mouth with the tip of his wand.

"Of course I am stalking Mel here. Actually, I was hoping to find her alone, so I could snog her brains out. Too bad you're all here," he said with a grin. "Little Red there invited me over, said you guys were coming. I thought my presence would be appreciated," he added.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 pm

"A likely story," Jack said as Leo lit a cigarette. "Oh, you're still smoking even after your sister's death threats. Brilliant. Smoking in a Professor's house too. Wonderful. Seriously, Zol, why do we hang around with these people who are so in sync with our teachers?"

He turned and threw himself onto Mel's bed. "This is rather comfy," he commented with a grin. "What would they do if they found me in your bed, hey?" He winked and lay back, folding his arms behind his head.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Zoltan rolled his eyes at Mel. It was like she could read his mind. "Isn't this bed big enough? And, for the record, there is such thing as too much purple," he informed her matter-of-factly. "You invited him over? Shame, Mel. I thought you were above inviting boys over. Jack doesn't count because, quite frankly, I'm not sure he is a male, and I don't because I'm your best friend."

"I don't know, Jackie. I guess we're crazy," Zoltan replied, shaking his head sadly. "Pretty comfortable bed indeed, but I don't think Colecko would be too happy if she showed up and you were in here."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Mel stared at the cigarette, blinking rapidly before she spluttered out. "You cant smoke that in here!"

She straightened her back up, frowning at the name "I'd rather not be called Little Red, Leo." she said, sticking her tongue out as the immature fifteen year old she was, before she frowned at Jack, not figuring out a good enough answer for his question, truthfully Terra would probably have a heart attack knowing they were in here and especially if anyone was in her bed.

Giggling at the comment about Jack not being male, the redhead turned back to Zoltan. "I think you should dye your hair purple." she decided, poking his head.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Leo took a drag of his cigarrette, and blew the smoke outside before turning to Jack with a grin on his face. "Course not, she smokes herself, and she's not dead, is she?" he answered him. Then he turned to Zol and faked a hurt look. "You make it sound like you don't like me Blondie, you hurt my feeble heart!" he said, placing the fag back into his mouth, letting it dangle from his lips.

"I'm not doing it in here Little Red, I'm still outside," he lifted his left leg, which still dangled from the window. "See?" he grinned in triumph.

"So, is there a particular reason we are meeting up? Or did you all just miss me so much?"
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

"Damn it, I knew you knew," Jack said in response to Zoltan. "I just couldn't repress my feminine wiles, could I?" He flicked his leg up in the air from where he lay on the bed and grinned. He'd missed the three of them and he was glad to be reunited. He forgot how much fun it was.

"I missed you incredibly. You're the light of my life, Leo, and my horny female hormones are just going wild with desire looking at you, what with lung disease perched between your sumptuous lips," Jack said, putting a hand to his heart, other extended outwards dramatically.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

"Feeble heart? Okey..," Zoltan said, rolling his eyes at his friend. He laughed at Jack's reaction to his accusation. "I knew it! I knew it! Rumbleroar will have you kicked out of our dorm at once! Have fun rooming with the girls!"

Zoltan threw one of Mel's many pillows at Jack and stuck his tongue out at him. Then he turned to Mel. "No way in hell I'm ever dying my hair purple! My blond is much too lovely, don't you think?" He said, picking up another pillow and hitting Mel with it.

"Of course, you're the whole reason behind this entire meeting. I'm secretly in love with you and Mel set this whole thing up so I could see you," Zol told Leo sarcastically.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am

Mel sighed, falling back on her bed when Jack started confessing his love for Leo. She'd never understand boys.

Sitting back up, the red haired girl pouted, only to be hit by a pillow. "Purple would be so sexy on you!" she laughed, grabbing another pillow and tossing it at Zoltan's face.

Mel then laughed when the other boy also confessed love to Leo. "Wow, Twat's getting a lot of action!" she eyed the cigarette still in his mouth, one leg was outside but he was still inside her room. But there was no fighting with Leo sometimes.

(This was srsface the most lame post ever, but it was written on a phone, while I was walking and dancing and trying not to be hit by cars. LOVE)

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Leo rolled his eyes at his best friend, taking the cigarette from his lips to blow out another drag of smoke into the outside air. "Everyone is secretly in love with me. Some people just have a hard time accepting it, seeing as they know there is no way they'll get me," Leo said with a grin. He took one last drag of the fag, before putting it out on the wall outside of the window and tossing it to the ground. He swung his leg inside and made his way across the room.

"So, what are we up to?" he asked, sprawling himself over the end of the bed, unzipping his leather jacket now he was inside. "Or are we just, going to sit here in this ridiculously purple room the entire evening like sissies?" he added, smirking.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Jack pushed Leo with his foot as the other boy sprawled on the end of the bed, before crossing his legs and resting them on Leo's chest.

"I think we should blow some shit up," he said, closing his eyes and turning his head slightly. "Your hair smells nice, Frost. What's in it?"

He couldn't really be bothered to move now, even though he wanted to do something."Well, this is a bit like a chickflick moment, isn't it?" he said contently.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 pm

"You know, smoking is bad for your soul... If you even have one," Zoltan commented as Leo put out his cigarette. He rolled his eyes at Mel. "Purple is your colour, not mine. It would not look sexy on me," he said, a tone of finality in his voice.

"Twat's just so sexy, who could ever resist him?" Zol said in his best fake-seductive voice. He leaned back against the head board and propped his up on Jack's head. "Ahh, much better!"

"I must agree, it is a bit like a chick flick," Zol said solemnly. He sat quietly for a few minutes. "I'm boooored. Let's do something productive!"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Mel's cheeks reddened a little when Jack commented on her hair. "I'm tempted to let you guess, but you'd probably say 'carrots' or something, so I'd have to throw you out the window. Which mind you I totally could." She couldn't, but that was a detail she would not want to admit.

Shrugging Mel, sat up straight. "What do you guys wanna do? Set fire to Terra's bed? I'm pretty sure its tainted seeing as I think Professor Mohr has slept in it." she really did not know that for sure, but she knew that there was definitely something going on between Terra and the psycho levi-boarding teacher.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum