Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Prime

Go down

Hogwarts Prime Empty Hogwarts Prime

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 am

I noticed you liked to Roleplay and my friend just made a new Harry Potter Roleplaying site called Hogwarts Prime and wondered if you would like to join?

It's just starting out so it may be a little slow at first but then it will quickly pick up as new members come and start posting. The term has already started so things are getting pretty interesting.

Here's a little bit more about the site:

It's set in the time line of the books. As Harry lives the book you will too. There are cannon characters as well as original playing out their lives on the board. We will get to see what some lesser known characters do and see while the Golden Trio is playing out what you read in the books (currently we are still missing a Ron). The original characters it's interesting to see how they fit in and what an impact it will make with the cannon characters.

Here's a link if you would like to take a look. Just remove the dots with . :

Hogwartsprime(dot)forumotion(dot)co(dot)uk

I thank you for your time and if you are not interested I'm sorry if I wasted your time. If you would like to know more, or need help with character creation or any other question you may have me you may contact me on this user name or one of the admins. You could contact Albus Dumbledore, Neville Longbottom and Draco Malfoy if you have any questions. One of us is usually on almost all the time and the cbox has members who would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Hope to see you there! And again it is not my intention to spam, I just wanted to get the word out about the new site and thought you would be a nice person to have on Prime. It's a great site thus far!

Sincerely,
Rosie
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum