Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke on the water ;) (invite only)

3 posters

Go down

Smoke on the water ;) (invite only) Empty Smoke on the water ;) (invite only)

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Sometimes, Jack found skipping lessons a welcome relief. He and Leo had decided they could do without the hassle of whatever part of the timetable they were missing and instead had traipsed to the lake to spend there time slightly less productively.

Lying down in the grass with his eyes closed, Jack waited. "Hurry up, Wyatt."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Smoke on the water ;) (invite only) Empty Re: Smoke on the water ;) (invite only)

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Leo didn't feel like going to any of the classes today, so he and Jack where just going to ditch them. Leo knew it was kinda risky, seeing as his sister worked in the school and would kill him if she found out, but he didn't care. He followed Jack to the lake and rolled his eyes as he sat down beside the other boy on the grass.

"Oh shut yah face, Holloway," he said, and he pulled out something from the pocket of his jeans. He opened it and fished out a cigarette, oh he was going to get in a lot more trouble if Nat saw him smoke. He held out the box to Jack. "Want one?" he asked.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Smoke on the water ;) (invite only) Empty Re: Smoke on the water ;) (invite only)

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Opening his eyes to see what his friend had offered him, Jack eyed the cigarettes cautiously before looking back at Leo. "I'll pass, but go ahead." He closed his eyes again and leant back again.

"I didn't know you smoked," he said casually, leaning his face back in an attempt to feel the warmth of the sun. "What else aren't you telling me?" He chuckled a little.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 pm

"I'm a man with many secrets," Leo grinned as he lit the cigarette with his wand. He took a deep hale of it and then blew out the smokes in small clouds. He couldn't even remember picking up the habit, he just knew he was addicted to it now.

"And I am quite sure, that you have quite a lot of secrets you ain't telling me as well," he continued, taking another drag of the cigarette.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

"Like-a what?" Jack asked, rolling his head to the side and glancing at Leo. He didn't know what he was getting at, but he was sure he'd be enlightened pretty soon.

"Does your sister know of your habit?" he asked Leo with a grin. He was pretty sure she didn't; she could be quite scary, could Natalie Wyatt.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

"They are secrets, they wouldn't be if I told you, eh?" Leo said with a grin, and he took another drag of the cigarette, inhaling deeply before blowing out the smoke. There was nothing that helped you relax better than a cigarette.

"Are you mad? Of course she doesn't know! She'd kill me if she did. If you tell her, I'm killing you," Leo said with a glare, tapping his finger on the cigarrete to make the excess fall off into the grass and taking another drag. He lay back on the grass and turned to Jack. "So, Jack, how are you doing?" he asked his best friend with a grin.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:14 pm

"I wouldn't tell Nat. She'd go psycho on me. Even more than usual." Jack frowned. "I think she begrudges us."

He closed his eyes and rolled his head to the side again. "I'm very well thanks Leo, bar small means of a passionate hatred for a certain ginger's new boyfriend. But other than that, it's perfect." He grinned at the revelation and turned to look at Leo. "How about you? Anything interesting happening?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Natalie walked slowly around the Grounds of the school.
She didn't have a lesson for another hour, and Becca was busy so she'd decided to just take a walk.

She knew everyone was suppose to be in class, so the outside was complete empty, a part from the occasional bird.

She walked, rather absent minded until she heard something which caught her attention.
Her name.
She looked around, spotting two heads not far away from the Lake.
Small gray circles of smoke rising in the air, making it obvious to her what was going on.

She raised her eyebrows, grinning a little as she slowly and quietly walked towards the two boys.

Her eyes turned bigger and wider when she continued to listen to the two voices, and when she realized that she recognized both voices, one of them being her lovely brother and his.. as lovely and late friend, Jack Holloway.

"Tut tut, Leo." Nat said, putting a hand on her hips when she was almost stranding straight behind the two boys. "Smoking kills."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:06 pm

"Jack, I don't think that. I know," Leo smirked, continuing to blow perfect circles in the air while lying on his back. He watched as they disappeared into the air. He was so caught up in doing so that he nearly missed the voice behind them. Nearly. But he couldn't say he was actually lucky that he did hear the voice.

He never got lucky, did he?

"Dear sister," he said with a nod, he had to keep his cool. He could hardly get scared of his sister with Jack there. She was a girl. "Then explain to me why you do it?" he shot back at her. He was pushing all the luck he still had left, he knew it. But he didn't care. He looked Nat straight in the eye as he took another drag of the cigarette. "If you can smoke, I don't see why I can't."
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm

He couldn't believe it. Of all the people to turn up, it would be Natalie bleeding Wyatt, the scariest teacher in the school only second to Professor Mohr, who Jack swore was the devil incarnate.

Opening his eyes and sitting up, Jack watched the two siblings. It was funny to him how similar they seemed.

"Guys, guys," he said when Twat asked a prevocative question, "Leave it out, yeah?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Nat fought the urge to roll her eyes at her brother.
She shook her head, smiling a little before she walked around the two boys, until she was standing in front of them instead of behind them.

"Because I'm older, dear. Therefor I can do whatever I want. But you can't, can you?" she mocked a sad voice. "Poor wittle Weo," she said, twirling a stray of hair between her fingers.

She then put her hands back on her hips, again fighting the urge of rolling her eyes when Holloway started talking. "but then again Leo darling, if you enjoy smoking so much and darling Jackie never got the chance to be transformed into a stone.. It only takes one spell," she waved her wand slightly, grinning like a mad man again. "Want to smoke your friends? It's just a tiny little spell and bam, a Jack-cigarette in the waiting."

Oh, she knew her plans were crazy, but she just enjoyed it too much to stop.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 pm

"Why can't I Nat? You're not my mother. If I'd tell mum you smoked, she'd be as much disappointed in you as she would be in me," Leo said, tapping the cigarette to drop the access smoke before taking another drag, still smirking. Sure, he was scared of his sister at the moment. Really, who wouldn't be? But that didn't mean he would let that show.

"No, I would rather not smoke Jack. If I did, you'd go to Azkaban you know, for murder," he said, rolling his eyes at his sisters madness. He was used to it by now.

"Jack, you wouldn't like to be turned into a cigarette, would ya?" Leo said, turning to his friend. He already knew the answer, but he decided talking to Jack was a lot safer than talking to Nat.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Had it been anyone else, Jack wouldn't even bat an eyelid at the threat, but knowing Natalie, she'd probably carry out her threat.

Turning to look at his friend, he replied, "You know Lee, I'll pass on this occasion but thanks for the offer." He looked up and smiled at Nat, nodding and thinking in his head, She's a bit psychotic.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Nat couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes at her brother.
"Does mommy scare you Leo? D'you really think she's care as much about an adult like me smoking when it comes to a little small young darling like you?" She laughed.

She then rolled her eyes again. "Alright, no Holloway-cigarette then." she said, but she wasn't done her yet.
She needed to teach her brother a lesson, a lesson that point-taking didn't teach.

She waved her wand towards the cigarette in Leo's hand and watched as it transformed into a frog.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm

A little relieved at the fact that he had not been transfigured into a cigarette, Jack let out a small and (what he hoped was an) inconspicuous sigh, which turned into a bit of a gasp when Nat transfigured Leo's cigarette into a frog.

It shouldn't have shocked him; she'd turned her own brother into a rock and thrown him at a wall in front of an entire class of second years and had laughed (admittedly Jack had sniggered a bit too), but for some reason it had caught him off-guard.

Maybe Leo should kiss it, the part of his brain that was still working thought. He pulled a sour expression and looked away.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down