Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet me halfway [Rose and Liz]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet me halfway [Rose and Liz] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet me halfway [Rose and Liz]

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 am

Liz gasped slightly. "Not a chocolate person?" she took a sip from her chocolate coffee. "What's wrong with you?" she shook her head.

"Not a Marlyn who what?" she asked confused. "I don't get that, what's a "Marlyn" something?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Meet me halfway [Rose and Liz] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet me halfway [Rose and Liz]

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 am

Roslyn chuckled. "Marylin Monroe was a Muggle superstar who was very popular with the opposite sex" she said, raising her mug in a mock toast. "And as far as that metaphor goes, I'm not a chocolate person. Outside of it, I can't get enough" she added, licking a bit of chocolaty-coffee foam off of her top lip.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:07 am

Lizbet nodded her head slowly. "Riiight... anyhow," she grinned out changing the subject to something she actually knew was.

"Are there any good looking boys at Pigfarts?" she grinned, already excited for school.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:09 am

Roslyn nodded, looking thoughtful. "There are a few. Three or four of them are rather fixated on your cousin, however" she said, chuckling.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 am

Liz gasped. "FOUR? Melly only told me about one! W T F." she muttered. "Tell me names now? I know Sky "the boyfriend"! Has my innocent Mellykins turned into a slag?" she laughed out.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:28 am

Roslyn chuckled. "The other three are just her friends, but I, personally think they all fancy her" she said, frowning a little and adding. "You cousin is definitely not a slag"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 am

Liz shook her head. "How come wittle innocent Melly gets all the boys?" she asked, shaking her head again. "Can't you steal your self one or two?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 am

Roslyn shrugged. "I'm not exactly the boy-stealing type," she said, shaking her head. "And besides, I've never met any of them" she smiled.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 am

Liz "hmm"-ed thoughtfully and made a mental note to have a talk with Melly.

"Right, so other from the Melly-fan-club people do we have lush people?" She grinned.

She wondered for how long they'd be talking, there was something likable about this girl.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 am

"We do, but they're in fairly high demand," Roslyn grinned. swirling the muddy-looking liquid in her cup and then taking a sip. "That shouldn't be an issue for you"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 am

Liz raised her eyebrows. "Thanks? I'm taking that as a compliment, whatever it was supposed to mean," she laughed out.

She finished what was left of her chocolate coffee and leaned back.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 am

Roslyn nodded. "That's what it was," she said, tapping her nails against her mug. "Since we've done nothing but yak about boys, do you fancy anyone?" she asked, half smiling.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:00 am

Liz snorted. "Fancy? No. I dont fancy people. People fancy me." she smirked a little cockily. "What about you flower?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 am

Roslyn smiled. She liked that they were already nicknaming each other; it couldn't be anything less than a good sign.
"Nobody, yet" she said, glancing at the waiter and then shrugging.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2