Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creep (Jack/Sky)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Creep (Jack/Sky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Creep (Jack/Sky)

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

"I'm sorry," Jack said to Sky, this time more earnestly. "I'm a twat sometimes. You don't have to agree," he added hastily, with a chuckle.

He couldn't promise Mel that he'd be friends with Sky, but he decided that he'd at least try to up his civility.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Sky sighed and turned to Jack. He smiled slightly and nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, definetly a twat," he chuckled. "And, I guess, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have punched you. My temper just got away from me. I can be a bit impulsive."

Sky had a feeling that it wouldn't be easy to get along with Jack, but, for Mel, he'd try. Risking a glance at the redhead, he swallowed back the guilt that was rising at the sight of her tear rimmed eyes.

"Mel, I'm sorry for punching Jack. I was being stupid and wasn't thinking rationally. Please, stop crying," Sky told her, not sure on whether he should hug her or not.

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Mel watched as the two boys awkwardly made some kind of peace.

She felt so silly for crying, she wiped the water from her cheeks and gave away a sigh.
She then plopped herself right into Sky's lap "I'm sorry to both of you too," she added, smiling over at Jack. "Now, SKy dear, how about buying us all something delicious to drink?"

She wasn't sure if it was obvious how hard she was trying to make the tension go away, but blankly she didn't care.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Jack smiled awkwardly at Sky, and then at Mel, who was wiping her eyes.

"It's fine," he told Sky, "Don't worry. I don't need a drink. But thanks." He rubbed his hands over his face and inhaled. "In fact, I think I'm gonna go. It was nice meeting you, Sky."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2