Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secrets of a Sockdrawer

2 posters

Go down

The Secrets of a Sockdrawer Empty The Secrets of a Sockdrawer

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am

Lizbet walked into her room at her sister Ari's.
She'd used the key Ariadne had given her to get in the house, she hadn't even told her aunt she was here.
She just desperately wanted her knee high purple socks she had forgotten the last time she was here.

She wondered silently to herself if her 'sis' would freak if she found her.
Ariadne wasn't her real sister, but she was best friends with her sister Melanie, so Lizbet had always felt like Ari was part of the family.

Liz looked over her room with a sigh before she started her search for her socks.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of a Sockdrawer Empty Re: The Secrets of a Sockdrawer

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Ari returned from work when she heard noise from somewhere in the flat. Frowning, she grabbed a kitchen knife and went to check, hoping to herself it was just the cat stuck in one of the rooms.

She sourced the noise to Lizzie's room and her eyes narrowed. Kicking the door open, she looked in.

Her jaw dropped. "Liz? You scared the craqp out of me, Lizbet McKinnon." She smiled and moved forwards, arms outstretched for a hug.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Liz twirled around when she heard a noise behind her and spotted Ari, with her arms outreached, but one of her hands clasping a knife.

"Uhm, no offense, but I don't really wanna hug you when you have such a sharp object in your hand. Many years of knowing MellySmelly - she drops stuff, I'd rather not want you to accidently stab me." She smiled, waving a hand instead at Ari.

"Scared you? Oh my bad," she then grinned. "I just wanted to find my sock," she explained, biting her lip. "Seems like someone ate it. Did you?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Ari grinned and looked at the knife. "This little thing? Well, i have a reputation for being clumsy."

She pulled her wand out and transfigured it into a pencil, albeit the lead looking slightly on the sharp side, and set it on the desk.

"Sock drawers are known for their fiendishness," Ari told her sister-of-sorts knowledgeably. "Do you want a drink?"
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Liz rolled her eyes going over to Ari and giving her a hug as soon as the knife had been changed.

"Drinking! What do you have in mind? Do you have something good?" She licked her lips.

"I'll find my sock... some day, or force James to buy me one, because James loves me, or well he'll do whatever I ask otherwise I'll cry, and everyone knows James doesn't handle crying beautiful little girls" She finished her sentence with a bright smile and put her hands on her hips.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:10 pm

"Lizbet McKinnon!" Ari mock-scolded. "How old are you? are you insinuating I would ply you with alcohol?" She grinned.

"Well, I have some kiwi smoothie, I'm sure you could have some of that," she told her sister-of-sorts, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"James'll buy you a new sock," she assured Lizzie. "Else I'll kill him. I still have that knife." She grinned and led Lizbet from the bedroom to the kitchen. "Kiwi smoothie?"

Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Lizbet smiled innocently, crossing her arms. "I did no such thing, I was just asking what kind of juice you may have." she replied smoothly, trying to keep the oozing sarcasm away.

She didn't really drink, being only thirteen and such, but she had tasted firewhiskey, she'd nicked it from her older sister when she was having a birthday party few months ago. She wasn't sure if she liked the taste or not. She just liked the feeling of doing something she shouldn't. "And I'm thirteen," she added, smiling at Ari. "And amazing."

She beamed as she let Ari lead her towards the kitchen, and wrapped her own arm around Ari's side. "Kiwi sounds yummy, and it being in a smoothie form even better! And James better get me those socks, they must be purple or blue." she nodded her head. "Dyou think, I'll like Pigfarts?"

The question may have sounded out of the blue but to her it wasn't, she'd been wondering that for a while. A long while.

(O.O.C: We started this thread before she went to PF yes.. right?)
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 pm

(OOC: Aye, we did Razz)

Ari grinned at her niece as she chopped up a kiwi and tossed it into the blender, pressing the on-button. "You'll love Pigfarts, Lizbet. A girl like you with all her confidence and that, you'll get on just fine. In fact, I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. A prettier girl the world has never seen. Bar Melly. You two are going to have trails of boys after you." She winked.

"As for socks, I'll make James get his act together. I think we can trust him to buy you some sexy socks, maybe with sheep and kiwis on them. And I'll get you a real sheep for Christmas."
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum