Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Small Disagreement (James/Ari)

2 posters

Go down

A Small Disagreement (James/Ari) Empty A Small Disagreement (James/Ari)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Ari sat cross-legged on her chair as she scribbled down a letter to one of her friends back on Earth, telling them all about her new job on Mars.

She was just about to sign it when she heard the door burst open. She looked up to see who it was.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

A Small Disagreement (James/Ari) Empty Re: A Small Disagreement (James/Ari)

Post by James Jackson Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm

"ARIADNE CATHERINE SINEAD ELLINGHAM JACKSON!" James exclaimed as he threw open the door to his sister's office. Oh, he was going to kill her. He was going to kill her, bring her back and then kill her again. He was going to slowly torture her to death. He was going to make her regret what she did.

"ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD!" he yelled, frantically waving a copy of the Mars Gazette in front of her face.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Ari tilted away from him, chair resting against the wall. "Have you ever heard of knocking, James?" she asked him.

"And why am I completely mad now?" she asked, batting away at the copy of the Gazette that he was waving in her face. "Is this about the Professor bit? I'm sorry I said you were clumsy, but you are."
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:33 pm

"You know perfectly well that it isn't about the Professor bit!" James hissed out, throwing the magazine on her desk. He grabbed the sides of her chair and turned it so she was looking at him. James glared at her. He couldn't walk around on the streets anymore without being recognized. And even his students started to whisper and giggle when he passed them.

"What in the name of Merlin's filthy underpants possessed you to write that article about me and the minister!" he exclaimed.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Ari fought to keep the corners of her mouth down. "Oh, that?" she asked. "Aw, James, you looked so cute together! I couldn't let it drop. Besides, it's not like it's bad or anything. I mean, he's the Minister, and you're an Occlumency professor. You could drive any homophobes insane and then Tristan could have them executed."

She beamed.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down