Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rose and Mel] Read between the lines.

2 posters

Go down

[Rose and Mel] Read between the lines. Empty [Rose and Mel] Read between the lines.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Roslyn sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Stupid thing" she said, flicking the pages of the Rockology book resting on the table in front of her. "You are not helpful" she added, shaking her head a she realized she was talking to her self, yet again.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

[Rose and Mel] Read between the lines. Empty Re: [Rose and Mel] Read between the lines.

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Melanie had been running her eyes over various books in a shelf when she heard someone talk, but the only person she could see was a brunette girl that sat alone, reading a Rockology book.

Because she was insanely bored Mel decided to go and talk to the girl. "Who isn't helpful?" she asked curiously and walked towards the girl with a small smile. "Sorry," she added. "- For being curious. You don't have to tell me."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

[Rose and Mel] Read between the lines. Empty Re: [Rose and Mel] Read between the lines.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Roslyn looked up, blushing profusely as she realized someone had heard her. "Ahh, the book isn't helpful" she explained, looking up at Melanie. "It's confusing me"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Melanie laughed and sat down. "Mind if I sit?" she added, even after she sat down.

"Rockology?" she then asked, after reading on the cover of the book. "Gah, I dont take Rockology..is it a good class? I heard the teacher is a bit mental," she shrugged having met Professor Wyatt her self and been quite scared of her.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Roslyn smiled. "I haven't actually been to a class," she admitted, looking sheepish. "So I really wouldn't know" she blew her bangs out of her eyes with a huff. "I'm trying to get ahead, but the book is hindering me"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Melanie laughed. "Classes are great! I'm sure you're gonna love them. Signing up for Rocko then?" she asked, nodded her head towards the book.

She leaned back in the chair slightly. "Are you going to the ball?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am

Roslyn nodded. "I am," she said, tucking her hair behind her ears. "To the ball, and signing up for Rockology" she added as an explanation.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Melanie smiled. "The ball is going to be epic!" she smiled. "Do you have a date? Or are you going alone?" she gave Roslyn a smile and crossed her legs. She decided that she rather much liked this girl.

"I am THINKING about signing up for Rocko next year, but I dont think the Professor likes me that much." She frowned with a laugh.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 pm

"Just by myself," Roslyn said, smiling. "Though I have to admit I'd rather have a date" she added, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "What about yourself? Are you going?"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Melanie laughed. "Going by yourself is probably just fine, you can dance with many people and decide that way who you like the most." She smiled at Roslyn. "I do have a date. HIs name is Sky, he's charming as hell." she laughed a little nervouse. "I'm rather nervouse."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Roslyn smiled. "Don't be," she said, "I bet you two will have an amazing time" she added, tucking her legs up under her.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Mel laughed, shaking her head slightly. "Well I do hope that! It's by first "Ball" or "Dance" ever, and I really hope it will be fun!" she smiled. "Did you get your dress already?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Roslyn shook her head. "I was planning on going later today" she said,resting her head on her arms. "What about you?"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Melanie nodded. "I got mine yesterday, went with my aunt Terra, she's the History of Magic teacher, also head of your house." she smiled a little. "My dress is green, I love green!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Roslyn smiled. "I bet green suits you too," she said, resting her head on her hands for a moment and then turning to Mel. "Hypothetical question, but if I asked you to come shopping with me, what would you say?" she asked, raising one eyebrow.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Melanie smiled. "Thanks! Green does go well with my hair." she smiled again.

Then she raised her eyebrows before grinning. "I would say yes! I'd say we needed to get permission from a teacher, but I could get us that easily. So.. is this you asking me to come shopping?" she asked, winking at Rose.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

"Yeah, I am" Roslyn laughed. "Just thought I'd ask to be safe" she smiled. "Can't have the few people I know thinking I'm a creeper"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Melanie laughed, "I don't think you are a creep! Just a really easy to get to know and like person." she smiled, and stood up from the table. "So where do you want to go shopping?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Roslyn smiled. "Thanks," she said, standing up and stuffing the rockology book into her bag. "I actually don't know where I need to go," she said. "I was just running on people talking about a dress shop nearby,"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down