Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside)

3 posters

Go down

Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside) Empty Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside)

Post by Rumbleroar Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Rumbleroar looked around, the Ball Room had been decorated for the Winter Galexy Ball by the house elves in the school.

He wasn't the type to go to Dances or Balls much, but he could honestly say that the room looked amazing.

The floor looked like it was made of ice and snow fell from the ceiling, but instead of falling to the floor it stopped just above your head. All the chairs and tables were white with red roses on each table.

It was simply really beautiful and Rumbleroar was very satisfied with it .

He walked towards an emtpy table and waited for more people to arrive and maybe some teachers to talk to.
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

http://pigfarts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside) Empty Re: Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside)

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Terra entered the Ballroom for the first time since her career as the HoM professor began. It was...breathtaking. She couldn't believe how amazing it was.

Noticing her boss, Rumbleroar, she made her way over to him. Seeing as she didn't have a date, she didn't have to wait before she could go in. Trying not to fidget with the extremely low neckline, she approached the large lion.

"Hello, Headmaster," Terra said, smiling warmly. "The house elves did a great job don't ya think?"

((Terra's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33152689 ))
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside) Empty Re: Dancing with four feet (OPEN) (Description of the Ballroom inside)

Post by Rumbleroar Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Looking up as one of his professors, Terra Coleko walked towards him, Rumbleroar smiled.
"Miss Coleko! Great to see you here, having fun yet?" he asked, smiling again.

"Oh, yes the houseelves have outdone them selves!" he said, grinning from ear to ear. "I would ask you to dance Miss Coleko, but sadly I can't and I'm sure you'd much rather find some handsome man for you! You didn't bring a date did you?"
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

http://pigfarts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

"Walking around in a dress that makes me feel uncomfortable, what could be more fun?" Terra asked sarcastically.

She blushed slightly. Even her boss wanted to know if she had a date! Seriously, did people expect her to get a date?

"Uh, no. I don't have a date," Terra muttered. Clearing her throat, she spoke a bit clearer. "I didn't really come to dance though, so it doesn't really matter, does it?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Di Oliveiro Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Maria walked inside the ball, wearing her new silver lamé gown and a pair of Alexander McQueen heels. Looking around, she was stunned, the ballroom was so beautiful, she wasn't easily stunned, but now, at the moment she really was.

Walking around, she noticed the Headmaster and another woman, she thought she was a professor, but she wasn't sure, after all, Maria didn't visit the staff room a lot.

"Headmaster" She said and nodded when she walked to them, she decided to introduce herself to the other woman.

"Hi, I don't believe we have met before, I'm Maria Di Oliveiro, the librarian." She said and smiled to the other woman.
Maria Di Oliveiro
Maria Di Oliveiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down