Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger) Empty Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

It was everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
You couldn't even walk the hallways without running into people talking about it.
The stupid ball. Everyone seemed to have it stuck on their mind and it was driving Melanie mad.

Sure, she already had a date, but she had naver had a date before.
And then there was the dress, she wasn't even sure if her mum would buy her a dress and then she'd have to ask her uncle or Terra or someone and it was just too much for her thirteen year old mind at the moment.

And then there was what she and Sky would be doing, would they dance? Would he kiss her? What color of dress did he want? Did he like her? Would he ask her out again?

To summon it down Melanie was going crazy. So she had started running, just somewhere to get away from it all, and she didn't stop until she reached doors to a random classroom.
She pulled on the doorknob to find it to be unlocked and slipped into the room, pressing her back against the door and breathing heavily, her eyes closed.

There was a noise.
Which caused her to jump up and open her eyes: She wasn't alone.
In the other end of the classroom she saw none other than Leo Wyatt sitting on a desk, throwing a ball against a wall and then catching it when it came bounching back.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger) Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger)

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Leo was sitting on the desk in his sister's classroom. He knew she absolutely hated it when he went here, which was the exact reason why he did it. He hadn't brought Damon, who was still lying in the common room. But all the talking about the ball was annoying him.

It was just a freaking ball, what was so special about it? Leo had no idea. He continued throwing the ball against the wall, and catching it every time it came flying back at him. He heard the door to the classroom open, and for a moment he was scared it was his sister. But when he heard no angry yelling, he knew it wasn't Natalie. He caught the ball one last time and then turned to the door, to spot Melanie Frost.

"Hello," he said with a smile. "What are you doing here?" he asked curiously, he couldn't remember her even taking this class.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger) Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect (Twat/Ginger)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

"Hey" Melanie replied shortly, biting her lip. "Uhm, no real reason actually, people were just getting on my nerves and this was the quickest get away. You?" She asked, playing with her hair awkwardly knowing that it must look weird that she ran into an emtpy classroom, just to get away from someone, or well somethings actually.

She pushed her self from the door and walked towards an emtpy desk and sat on it, watching Leo and the ball quietly.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Leo chuckled. "Same here, all people can talk about lately is that stupid ball, I don't even know if I am going yet," he said simply and he went back to throwing the ball against the wall. "I just felt the need to get away, and my sister's classroom was the perfect opportunity for that," he said with a grin.

He waited for Melanie to get closer and then stopped throwing the ball against the wall, placing it back in his pocket. He turned on the desk so he was facing her. "What 'bout you, you going to the ball?" he asked with a soft snort, for some reason every single conversation he had around here always started or ended with the ball. Even though it was his own fault now.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Melanie smiled shortly, raising her eyebrows a little. "Sister? I never realised that you and Professor Wyatt - wait, it makes sense now, when I think about it." she laughed.

She then sighed and crossed one leg over the other. "Yup," she said, popping out the 'p' with her lip. "I actually have a date. You'd think that would make this all a whole lot easier, but that just makes it all more complicated." she shrugged with a sigh; everything was truley complicated and she couldn't wait for this to be over, not that she didn't like balls or dances, they were just too ... much, at least sometimes.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Leo laughed. "Yeah well, it's not something you would expect. We don't look that much alike, we only share the same surname," he said with a shrug. Then he listened to Melanie as she spoke.

He eyes her curiously. "Ahh, who's the lucky guy?" he asked with a small smirk as she announced she had a date. But then she continued talking and Leo raised an eyebrow. "And how exactly does it make things more complicated?" he asked, a bit confused.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Melanie rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't say he was lucky, but whatever. His name is Sky, he's in your house actually." she announced, slowly switching her legs, so the other one was on top of the other, she always found her self in need to move her legs when she was either nervous or awkward.

She sighed, and leaned her head back. "Well, if I didn't actually go I didn't have to worry about dresses or dancing or whatever Sky would want to do," she shrugged, her voice growing a bit nervous with each word.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

"Ah, I think I've seen him once or twice," Leo said with a nod. He hadn't talked to many people in his house yet, just Zytka. He just hadn't felt like it.

Leo chuckled as Melanie explained her reasons, especially the whatever Sky wants to do got his attention. Since he probably knew what she meant by this. He couldn't help himself and said; "Does Little Melly not know how to kiss?" in a mocking voice.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Finding her cheeks growing even redder than her hair, Melanie started to stammer. "I.. uhm.. I-" she looked for the right words but failed at finding them. "Oh shut up. And dont give me that look!" she said looking away, she hated when people mocked her.

She crossed her arms over her chest and turned so her side was turned to Leo instead of her face and she could stare at the white wall ahead.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Leo laughed as his suspicions were confirmed. He of course, did know how to kiss. He had received his first kiss during a holiday last year, and he had his fair share of girlfriends after. Leo never had a girlfriend longer than a week though, maybe that would happen when he was older. He had just turned 14, for crying out loud.

Melanie turned away from him and Leo rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, don't be so childish!" he said, but when nothing happened, he sighed. He jumped off the desk and leaned against the white wall Melanie was facing. "You know," he started, but then he stopped in his sentence. "No, never mind," he said quickly, it was a stupid idea.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Melanie narrowed her eyes at him calling her childish but made no movement.
Her eyes narrowed more as he blocked her view and she had to fight the urge to stick her tongue out at him or pick a chair and hit him with it.

She listened to him start his sentence, and her eyes grew curious when he didn't finish it. "Know what?" she asked, slowly letting her shoulders ease and arms fall back to normal.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 pm

"No nothing," he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's a stupid idea, dunno why I thought of it, forget it," he said. He didn't even know Melanie that well. Except for the fact he had flown into her in Leviball class, served a detention with her and she came to visit him in the hospital wing.

Leo tried to think of something else to talk about, so she would forget about his idea. But for some stupid reason he couldn't think of anything, so he just said; "How do you like the school so far?" He mentally slapped himself for the insanely horrible question.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Melanie raised her eyebrows, growing even more curious now, she pushed her self off the desk and walked towards Leo, poking his cheek. ''Tell me!''

She crossed her arms again. "You owe it to me to tell me, for being mean to me," she smirked and stared at Leo's face. "So suck it up and out with it." she said, totally ignoring the question he asked earlier.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Leo groaned, she wasn't going to let this go. He was sure about that. He ran one of his hands through his hair, already regretting even starting about it. "You know," he started again, and he let out a small sigh. "I could always help you with your little kissing problem," he finished, a small smirk playing on his lips even though he felt slightly awkward with the question.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Mel's eyebrows raised, she didn't really understand what Leo ment. "How would you - oh." and then she got it.

Her face burned up red and she looked down on the floor. "I.. uh... I think..I-" She mumbled. "I think Sky.. Sky could teach me, I-" she continued mumbling like an idiot growing redder by the second.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Leo suddenly didn't care his idea was stupid anymore, he was quite enjoying this. "But do you really want to look stupid in front of your date when you don't know how to kiss, dear?" he said with a wide grin on his face. Oh yes, he was definitely enjoying this.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Melanie blushed harder, narrowing her eyes at Leo. She was most sure that he was enjoying this. Which she was not.

"I-" she trembled again looking for words. "Are you calling me stupid?" she finally decided on saying, not wanting to embarrass her self more.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Leo rolled his eyes. "No, obviously, I am not. I'm just asking if you want to look stupid?" he said, still grinning. He would definitely enjoy if she made a fool out of herself at the ball, it would be fun to look at, maybe brighten up his evening a little.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Melanie thought about it. She really didn't want to look foolish infront of Sky, that would so ruin the moment and probably make her feel like dying. But she didn't really trust Leo, he could be doing all this just to crush her with it in the end.

"I dont, want to look stupid." she managed out, crossing her arms slowly again. "But kissing you, wouldn't that be even more stupid?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm

"I don't see why it would be stupid," Leo said as he moved off the wall and started pacing around the classroom. "I'm not bad-looking, I have been told to be a great kisser and I am offering you my help for free," he said, and he stopped pacing.

"Nope, don't see how that would be stupid," he said again, winking at her.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Melanie stared after Leo when he started pacing, listening to him in silence.
"I-" she once again found herself in loss for words.

After few seconds, she let her shoulders fall in surrender. "Okay. Teach me, help me, do whatever it is you do." she breathed out nervously.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Leo laughed in victory, he always got what he want. He walked over to where Melanie was still standing, and then he pushed her backwards until her back was resting against the white wall she was staring at earlier. He trapped her with his arms.

He moved closer, but stopped a few inches in front of her face, still smirking. "You sure?" he asked, his hot breath ghosting over her skin as he spoke.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Melanie's breath hitched in her throat when she found herself stuck against the wall and with Leo's face only inches away from hers.
"I-" she closed her eyes for a second, before opening them wide again. "I don't know." she answered honestly, her cheeks turnin.g slightly pink again
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Leo brought up his hand and softly stroked Melanie's cheek in attempt to make her feel more comfortable. It wasn't fun kissing someone when they didn't cooperate. He moved his face just a little bit closer, so their lips were almost touching. "Don't think then," he said, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. "Just feel," he mumbled, and he pressed his lips against hers softly.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Leo's hand on her cheek, both calmed her a bit and made her more nervous, if that's possible.

She closed her eyes as she felt his lips soflty pressing against her.
She had absolutely no idea how to respond. She'd never been kissed before, not on the lips at least.

She really thought about pulling back and away because she had no idea what she should do now and didn't want to just stand there like a rock, that wasn't really enjoyable for anyone.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum