Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Mel laughed again and rolled her eyes. "Well I could easily break something, but I'll try to show another side of me to you today." she winked. "If you call me ginger I must be allowed to call you ... Nose?" she laughed, but smiled at the boy - she honestly didn't feel like breaking anything.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose)

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm

"Nose it is," Jack said, sticking out a hand. "Pleased to meetcha, Ginge."

He smiled at Melanie. She was alright, considering she was a girl and all. He could get used to her company.

"Maybe we should hang out more," he suggested. "I could do with a mate to whinge to every now and again. What do you say?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Rolling her eyes over the nickname Melanie nodded. "Even though I'm a Pyxis and you a Lacerta, I could use the friendship." She laughed. "We Pyxis are known for being nice to everyone, after all!"

She laughed again. "Maybe we should force our friendship on Blondie and Twat as well, we seemed to have a good easy time together, at least in detention. We could be a .. dynamic... quartet?" She grinned. "'The Fab Four' something cheesy like that." she laughed once again.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

"The Dynamic Quartet it is," Jack agreed, flashing her a smile.

His stomach rumbled loudly. "Gee, I'm starved. Fancy getting something to eat?" he asked. He smirked. "We could always sneak out or something."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Melanie laughed. "I am a bit hungry, where do you propose we go eat?"

She was really surprised with her self, she was actually having a normal conversation with a person that had called her ginger over and over and that she had actualyl smacked in the face.
But Jack wasn't as horrible as he had seemed, it was actually really fun talking to him and Mel didn't feel like it should end soon.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Jack grinned. "I propose we go out."

He held out his arm for her to take. "I for one want to go to the Mars Cafe. What about there? Or that ice-cream parlour. I heard that does lush food. Wherever we go, preferably off-site. We should be like, the first people to sneak out. Maybe we could find our own secret route. It would be epic. And if we so happened to bump into the other two, they could come with us. Who the hell knows? We might actually get on." He grinned, and looked at her.

"So, wanna go out?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Melanie smiled as she listened to him talk and then she shyly took his arm, blushing a bit. "I hope anything of what you just said happens," she laughed. "Its going to be interesting to see if we can find any secret things," she said smirking a bit.

She smiled again at Jack nodding her head. "Yes. Yes we shall Nose. We shall go out!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2