Foundations of Friendship (Nat/Becca)

Go down

Foundations of Friendship (Nat/Becca)

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Becca sat on one of the stools in the bar, sipping at a butterbeer that she had ordered and sorting through some bills she had received. She sighed. There were so many bills nowadays.

She looked up when she heard someone coming, folding the bills up and stuffing them hastily inside her bag.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Foundations of Friendship (Nat/Becca)

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Natalie entered the Magic Mars Bar deep in thought. She had decided tonight to go here instead of to the River Styx like she did usually. Her brain felt like it was on fire, she was tired of it all and just had to get out of the house, even though she felt kind of bad leaving her brother alone in the big house like that.
She loved Leo, he was her favorite person in their family - even though she liked to show him hard time sometimes. She didn't like their parents much and didn't have a problem with them leaving.

Though she was a bit nervous about "raising" Leo and having to deal with all the issues he might have as a teenager, smoking, drinking, sex - she had no idea how she'd deal with all of that, and her mother would probably blame her for everything that went wrong.

So she just HAD to leave the house for a night and do something.. fun.. Which usually included .. drinks and a lot of them. She walked towards the bar and noticed a dark skinned and haired woman sitting there. "Mind if I sit here?" she gestured towards the stool next to the woman, she then turned her attention towards the bartended "Scotch please and keep it coming."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:49 pm

"Sure, go for it," Becca said with a grin, smiling at the woman who had just arrived. She hadn't met many people on Mars so far, and she was quite interested to.

"I'm Becca," she introduced herself politely, before turning to the bartender. "Can I get a scotch too, please?" she asked, forraging for her purse.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Natalie smiled at the woman - Becca. "I'm Natalie, but after few of those drinks -" she gestured towards the scotch the bartender had just handed her "I'm sure you can call me Nat." she laughed as she downed her drink and watched the bartender fill it again. "So, Becca, what brings you to a club like this on your own? Or aren't you on your own?" she looked around, the club was rather empty.

She took a sip from her scotch and moved her self so she was sitting on the side of the stool and turned to Becca's side. "I don't come here often," she added "I'm more for the River Styx, though I like the name of this club better." she laughed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

"Mmm, it reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it," Becca said as she mused the name of the club.

"I'm on my own," she told her. "I was just sorting out my finances. Or, attempting to sort them out, rather." She laughed humourlessly. "Scotch is really the key element here." She took a sip of the drink the bar tender had just placed in front of her.

"So, Nat, what do you do?" she asked generally. "I mean, are you up at the school or..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Natalie laughed "Scotch is very important when it comes to sorting out money." she laughed. She looked at her half empty glass before she drowned it and watched it fill up again.

"Teacher," She laughed out "Professor Wyatt teacher of Rockology," she laughed again. "Teaching many children will probably be... different," she laughed once again, she seemed to find everything hilarious after few drinks. "What about you Becca, what do you do?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm

"Plantology teacher," Becca said with a grin. "Which is weird, because when I was at school I hated plants. But Mars is so much more interesting, y'know?"

She grinned. "Rockology!" she said cheerfully. "Wow, that's new! What does that ensue?"

She had never heard of Rockology, but was sure that if she was a student nowadays she would have taken it purely for the interesting sounding name.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Natalie laughed "SO you went to.. Hogwarts?" she asked as she downed her third glass, but this time instead of letting the bartender fill it with scotch again she ordered her self some vodka. "Getting tired of scotch," she told Becca with a laugh.

"Rockology is different, which is why I wanted to teach it. I'll be teaching everything about rocks, gemstones, magical and non-magical stones and of course about music - mostly Rock music." she laughed at the pun. "I hope people will realize that its a different class and sign up for it."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 pm

"Yeah, I went to Hogwarts," grinned Becca. "It was pretty damn good. What about you?"

She listened to what Rockology was about and groaned. "I wish they'd had that at Hogwarts. Then I wouldn't have been stuck in bloody Divination all of the time. I'd be being taught interesting stuff. Maybe I'll sign up for your lesson. I'm sure you've got room for me." She grinned.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:22 am

"Pigfarts. I'm a pigfarter." she laughed. "We didn't have Rockology there until my third year I think, bloody good class if I may say so my self. But I'm sure Plantology is fun, the plants here on Mars and around are so.. different."

She laughed again. "Yes I'm sure you'll do fine sitting in the back of my lesson with all the thirteen year olds doing your assignments." she gave away another laugh as she downed her drink. "Woowza, I'm drinking a lot tonight."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:18 pm

"Mmmhmm," Becca said with a small smile. "What merits the drinking?" She knew it was a nosy question, but then she was drinking alone too, and Nat was more than welcome to ask her that back in return.

"And I'm actually not joking about me fitting in with eleven year olds. Just stick a badge on me and call me health and safety." She grinned. SHe was having quite a bit of fun.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Natalie laughed as she took another sip from her drink. "Issues obviously," she laughed out "Little brother moving in with me, big house to pay for, family issues, new job, school books for Leo," she noticed her voice was sounding a bit slurry, maybe she should tone down the drinking, but she just shrugged to herself and took another sip from her drink. "You?"

She laughed once again, she didn't seem to be able to do anything else but laugh with this woman. "I wouldn't mind being thirteen again and going to school, everything was so much easier back then yeah, no boyfriends - not at least until I turned fifteen." she laughed out "Do you have a boyfriend?" she added in an after thought.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

"What you see is what you get," Becca said, putting her hands up with a smile. "I am in no way romantically involved, infatuated or otherwise engaged. I'm single and free."

She took a sip from her drink, before answering. "Bills," she said. "I don't think I can afford my flat anymore. And there's no surprise really when you see the tab I've got for alcohol consumption tonight. But still, I might have to just shack up in my office. Live on Mars permanently."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Natalie laughed "Lets make a toast!" she held her glass in the air "To being single! Its way more fun!" she laughed out.

"Funny, I have a humongous house, with two people in. Its empty but beautiful of course, but expensive as hell." she frowned "Some day I hope I'll win in the lottery!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

"Winning the lottery would be beautiful," agreed Becca. "Of course, it'll never happen, but I still buy the tickets just incase. You can never be sure. Just look at that Friends episode."

Becca liked Friends. "Another drink?" she asked Nat. "This one's on me. I want to spend my thing on at least one fun thing before I blow it on bills."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down