Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson one

+6
Viktor Von Heem
Melanie Frost
Natalie Richter
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Jessica Winters
Christina Winters
10 posters

Go down

Lesson one Empty Lesson one

Post by Christina Winters Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Christina smiled as she sat on her desk. Today was the first day of classes and she was excited to see all the new faces. She planned on having a discuscusion, as well as maybe identifying some planets, because she loved to hear her students opinions on everything.

She sighed and looked at her clip board, unsurprised to see her own daughter. She was going to treat her the same as all the other students though. Quite happy with the turnout, she started to swing her feat as she waited for all the new students to arrive.

Lacreta-
Alexandra Rose

Jack Holloway

Zoltan Maslin

Jessica Winters

Natalie Richter

Pixis-
Melanie M. Frost

Victor Von Heem

Crux-
Zytka Vian Baer

((You have three days to post your arrival before your marked late))

Last edited by Christina Winters on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Christina Winters
Christina Winters

Back to top Go down

Lesson one Empty Re: Lesson one

Post by Jessica Winters Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Jessica was elated to finally be at Pigfarts. Seeing that she had astronomy made it even better. Unlike most students, she didnt have to get homesick because her only family, her mother, worked as a teacher and she got to see her every day. The only thing she worried about was her condition. If people found out, she would have to drop out because honestly? No one wants to go to school with a werewolf.

Hurrying to the Astronomy classroom she smiled as she noticed she was the first to arrive. Taking a seat in the front row she smiled at her mother then started to play with her hair. She had already decided not to get many friends because thats more people to hurt.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Zytka slowly walked to the astronomy class, she was thrilled to be at Pigfarts, but she wished she wasn't so tired, hoping the classes would wake her up.

She walked into the classroom noticing only one student there, she decided to take a seat next to her and say hello.

"Hi, I'm Zytka." She said and smiled warmly at the girl.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Natalie walked in hyper. She couldn't explain it, but somehow, she was always hyper in the mornings. "Hello." She greeted happily to everyone and took a seat
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

Melanie yawned as she entered the Astronomy Classroom, she smiled at the students already there and at the teacher before she sat down at the first desk she could see.

She pulled up her books and waited for the class to begin.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Victor walked into the classroom, with his Coral snake Abrem wrapped around his hand, he took the snake everywhere, even though Abrem was poisonous he wasn't afraid of him, he had bought the snake a year ago and the snake had never tried to bite anyone.

He walked into the classroom and noticed a girl from his house, he didn't know her name, so he sat down next to her.

"Hi, I'm Victor, you don't mind if I sit here, right?" He asked.
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am

Alexandra walked in the classroom tired. She didn't get much sleep last night, she was so busy reading a book so she forgot the time.
When she arrived, she looked around for a empty seat.
She smiled to everyone but was a bit shy.
When she finally found a seat she sat down and tried not to fall a sleep.
She started chatting to the other students while waiting for the class to begin.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 am

Danielle walked in and saw most of the students sitting together in the middle, all chatting happily. She looked around and saw an empty seat over in the corner next to a girl with red-ish hair who already had her books out. Danielle slid into her seat and took her books out too, and waited silently for class to start.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Winters Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 am

Chrissy smiled as she watched the class fill up. Double checking her sheet she frowned as she saw two students had yet to show up. She sighed and looked at the clock, and shut the door. It was already time to start class, so they would just have to catch up.

"Hello class, I am Christina Winters your Astronomy professor, but you shall only refer to me as Miss Winters or risk losing points from your house." She said strictly, not making eye contact. She hated being the mean teacher so she was glad that part was over, for now.

Chrissy softened her eyes and smiled. "Now that, that is out of the way we can get to the more relaxed part of class. Welcome to Astronomy. In this class we learn about the solar system and stars, or just anything we can see in a telescope. I understand this is your first year here, so it might suprise you that its my first year teaching here." she said loudly enough for them to hear, but not overpowering.

Walking over to the chalkboard she curvily wrote "Astronomy"

"Who can tell me what Astronomy is?" she asked turning back to the class.

(( Anyone who enters after this is late and will lose five points from your house. However if you dont show up at all then you loose ten points from your house))[i]
Christina Winters
Christina Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 am

Natalie's hand shot up.

"Ms.Winters I believe Astronomy is the study of the stars and planets." She said smiling. Natalie always loved the stars.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Jack, late again, burst into Astronomy, panting, having run all the way.

"Sorry I'm late Miss!" he blurted, before taking a seat at the back.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:38 am

Zoltan slipped into the classroom and groaned when he realized he was late.

"Sorry, Professor! I got lost and had to stop and ask directions from a passing ghost," he explained, taking a seat towards the back of the room and taking out some parchment and a quill.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down